Monday, March 30, 2020

March 30th Weekly Blog (COVID-19 Edition)

Weekly Video Update - Hello students and families. My goal for this blog is to provide a video update on our progression as we journey through providing quality online instruction as a school. Additionally, I will add important updates given the fluid situation around this pandemic and the effect it has on us as a school community. This week I talk about online workload, due dates, virtual platforms, state & AP testing, student discipline while online and the future sharing of parent resources. Welcome back for week two of virtual learning!!

Please click here to access this 4:04 video

Dad Tik Tok Dance Challenge - I just wanted to share with you a dance that I have been practicing with my two boys at home. They are a little young to pick me up yet, but maybe in a few years, we will have this dance completely down and will become Tik Tok famous!!... or maybe not. Either way, you don't have to be a dad to do this, anyone can try while you are sheltered at home!






Archived Announcements (Link) Please access this link to find all of the information in our daily announcements from previous weeks.